Finger pulse oximeteYour current position：Home > Products > PPE > Finger pulse oximete > Finger pulse oximete
Measuring oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in the blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
- Product details
Portable Medical Finger Pulse Oximeter Features:
• Color OLED display, four directions adjustable
• SpO2 and pulse monitoring with waveform display
• Low-power consumption, continuously work for 50 hours
• Small in size, light in weight, and convenient to carry
• Low voltage alarm display, Auto power off
• Five colors selectable
•Runs on standard AAA batteries
SpO2 Measurement range: 70~99%,
Accuracy ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
Pulse rate Measurement range: 30~240bpm,
Dimension and Weight 130 (L) *100(W) *60(H) mm,65g(without batteries)
Package Details 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
1 x Lanyard
1 x English user manual
Scope of use
1. Special illnesses and users of oxygen generators need to monitor blood oxygen at any time in order to inhale oxygen in time.
People with heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes Patients with liver disease Oxygen ventilator users
2. Prolonged mental work and strenuous exercise are likely to cause hypoxia and affect myocardial and brain health.
Representative crowd：Sports enthusiasts People engaged in mental work Plateau travel enthusiasts.
3.Special populations are prone to hypoxia due to aging organs or physical burden. Monitoring blood oxygen is a daily homework.
Senior citizens High-altitude passenger Pregnant women.